I hope everyone had a fun, and safe New Years celebration last night! I get the whole "don't wait until the new year to make a positive change" thing, and I agree. However, I dig the idea of making resolutions. It's a day for you to start fresh and proclaim your goals for the year.
Here are mine:
- Do something other than wine-curls for exercise.
- Join Crossfit - Go 2 times/week. Aiming for toned body. Not She-Beast.
- Do something else 2/week. Rollerblade? Run? Just something.
- Eat less shit.
- I suppose I can afford to drink more water and less wine/martinis. But I will not be eliminating those!
- Refrain from consuming SO many processed foods. My weakness lies in the form of all variations of frozen pizza, and popsicles. This will be hard.
- Build She-Chirps.
Does anybody else have any resolutions? And if anyone has any resolutions that are similar to mine, let me know so we can keep each other motivated!
2014, The Year of Dana. #bringit